May 12 2016
Quinoa patties with cheese
- 2 kg of flour
- 600 g of white quinoa flour
- 600 g butter
- 5 eggs
- 20 g baking powder
- 50g sugar
- 600 g cheese
- In a bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and add sugar.
- Make a hole in the center to add the eggs one by one (only the yolks because whites are reserved for varnishing before baking). Butter is preferable to mix with hands until dough uniform and smooth. You can work more comfortably in a table.
- Add water to make a soft dough pop over to this web-site.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- The dough is divided into as many parts as we want to prepare pies.
- One at a stretch with a rolling pin on floured board and left half a centimeter thick.
- Coloqueel cheese in the middle of the dough, then fold the dough, shaping pie.
- Coat with egg using a pastry brush.
- Take the honor in tins greased moderate temperature for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
By Magda Irene Flores Mamani, Wiñay Warmi Association.
Cookbook “The path of quinoa”, published by the Manuela Ramos (Peru) Movement.