May 12 2016
- Quinoa flour 100g
- 100 g sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Cinnamon and cloves To taste
- Boil water with cinnamon and cloves for 5 minutes go to my site.
- Quinoa flour diluted with cold water, then add in the water along with cinnamon sugar.
- Boil 10 minutes and finally add the milk.
- It is served hot and cold as breakfast or dessert.
Note: You can add beaten egg whites until stiff decorated with cinnamon or other fruits.
Source: National Institute for Agricultural Research (INIAP).